[brailleblaster] Re: [liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Files for Making Windows binaries

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 07:35:20 -0500

Here is the latest windows.zip attached.

Here are updatged installation and usage instructions. Unzip windows.zip
into the same directory that contains the liblouis directory. It will
create a new directory called windows. Go to this directory. Edit
configure.mk and make sure the value of UCS is 2 or 4, depending on
which Unicode character size you want. Run nmake. That's it.
liblouis-2.dll liblouis-2.lib and liblouis-2.exp wil be in the windows
directory. Note that you must have msvc and that your environment
variables must be properly set.

John