[brailleblaster] Re: checktable subcommand should now work

Adding to my last message. The results will be in the file
liblouisutdml.log in brlblst/temp This will be the case with any
liblouisutdml operation, such as translateFile, unless a different log
file is specified.

We need a class called CheckLogFile in the util subpackage. This class
should check whether liblouisutdml.log is empty. It should have two
methods for displaying the contents of the file, one for the GUI and one
for the command line. The GUI method should pop up a dialog box that is
scrollable and has an OK button to dismiss it. The log file can be quite
lengthy. The command-line method should show up to 20 lines on the
console, then wait for the user to press enter to see the next 20. The
GUI method should be called displayLog and should be invoked after any
call to a method in the bindings. The command-line method should be
called showLog and should be invoked at the end of processing for each
subcommand.

Unless someone else is interested, I can write this class.

John

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 07:52:40PM -0500, John J. Boyer wrote:
> Update to the latest liblouis, compile and copy the dll to
> dist/native/lib As usual, the hard part was finding the bug, and the fix
> was very simple, in this case an extra semicolon.
>
> John
>
> --
> Abilitiessoft, Inc.
> http://www.abilitiessoft.com