[brailleblaster] ant

  • From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 22:16:44 -0500

Kind of ominous having a program named after a bug...

I have 2 questions about installing ant on windows:
There appears to be only one version of ant for windows, and presumably it
is for 32 bit, as it talks about building on xp and before.  Will this
version also build on 64 bit?

Q2: I can't find directions on installing the binaries.
There is a file called "INSTALL that appears to be a binary a but I want
some indication how to use it.

Ok, I'll add a 3rd question: the verbage on the website )which I didn't look
at closely) talked about digital signatures.  Does that mean I have to
decrypt, or is that just to test the binaries against the key to be sure it
is official?

Thanx for any info.
--le