[brailleblaster] Re: ant

  • From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 09:25:12 -0500

So you say I should build bb in cygwin but not the lib dlls?
Perhaps you could list major steps in a file, indicating what to build at
the ssh prompt and what to build in dos.
It sounds like there's a contradiction somewhere.
For one thing, I try running any cygwin command from windows and it crashes
miserably.  Those are the .exe files.  Presumably that is because it can't
find whatever dlls are loaded by the executable.
But building the pure java would be the same wherever it was built.
However, because of the native code in the dlls, the dlls and everything in
them have to be built in windows...right?
So do you have a makefile or ant spec for building the louis libs in dos?
Does that work?
I'm picking through JFace at the moment but I do want to build bb
eventually.
TIA
--le