[brailleblaster] Re: Where can I find Mercurial for the Mac?

  • From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 14:25:09 +0100

Hello,
The official mercurial website has installer packages for the Mac. On the
actual downloads page it has different versions for which version of MacOSX you
are running. Make sure you choose your correct version of MacOSX as it relies
on the python version included in MacOSX and it is different for different
versions of MacOSX (eg. in Lion it is python 2.7 but in snow leopard it is
python2.6).

Here is a direct link to the downloads page for mercurial
http://mercurial.selenic.com/downloads/

Michael Whapples