[brailleblaster] Where can I find Mercurial for the Mac?

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 06:28:24 -0500

Installing Mercurial from source is tricky, so i would like the
equivalent of an rpm that includes all dependencies, even a version of
Python.

Incidentally, it turned tou that the version of pkg-config to use for an
initial install is 0.22. The version I initially downloaded, 0.26, is
evidentally intended as an upgrade. 0.22 works fine.