[brailleblaster] ViewPlus Technologies Tiger Cub (Legacy Mode) Approved to work with Mac OS X and Most Linux Distros Using CUPS

  • From: Alex Jurgensen <asquared21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 23:42:51 -0800

Hi John G. and All,

I am writing to let you all know that I have succeeded in getting the ViewPlus
Technologies Tiger Cub braille embosser to work with Mac OS X and my Embosser
Admin Utility.

I am also writing to let you all know that legacy mode for the above printer is
supported via CUPS on most Linux distros.

I'll write more soon as it is rather late where I am and I'm heading out for
the day.

I hope this is encouraging to someone. I know I'm sure encouraged by it.

Regards,
Alex,