[brailleblaster] Re: Using Apache Commons exec

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 16:12:01 -0600

I have just written a class called ProgramColler in
org.brailleblaster.util that uses the apache commons methods to execute
any (hopefully) program safely and test when it is done. It will be in
the next zip file or maybe I can find a kknowledgeable sighted user to
help me get a repository password as Michael suggested. I suspect the
website GUI would just lead me in circles.

John

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 03:55:23PM -0600, qubit wrote:
> Yes, apache commons was indeed a good place to look.  Thanks Susan. Being
> new to java, I had no idea that resource was there.
> Happy season all.
> --le

My websites:
GodTouches Digital Ministry, Inc. http://www.godtouches.org