[brailleblaster] Re: Status of installer

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 10:31:00 -0400

John,

I am having problems with the checktable subcommand. I am working with the
attached file. This is the file you suggested we create a while ago. When I
created it and ran lou_checktable on it in Linux I would get errors. I never
got any errors in Windows. Now I don't get any errors even in Linux.

I deleted the dot pattern of "13" and ran lou_checktable on it again. This
time I got 2 errors. I did the same thing in Windows and ran the checktable
subcommand and no errors were found.

Two questions:

Why does the original badTable file pass the test in Linux and it didn't
before?

Why doesn't the checktable subcommand show the errors after I delete the dot
pattern?

What results do you get?

Best regards from Ohio, U.S.A.,

Vic