[brailleblaster] Setting up the Library Path

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 22:34:33 -0600

The runtime error which I mentioned earlier was beecause Java couldn't
find the liblouisutdml bindings. They are in a subdirectory of the
brailleblaster directory called bin/lib I understand that I have to set
the environment variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH However, I want to set it to a
path relative to the brailleblaster directory, not to an absolute path.
Just setting it to bin/lib and running the brailleblaster jar from the
brailleblaster directory doesn't work.

This will go into a shell script called brailleblaster.sh which will run
the app on Linux and the Mac and can be easily made into a .bat file for
Windows.