[brailleblaster] Setting the port in the emboss subcommand

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 12:45:26 -0600

We will be using generic embosser to start. Later on, when we have some
GUI operating we can interface the drivers to SWT to make them
corss-platform. Right now we have to figure out how to specify the port
the embosser will be connected to. Will the OS take care of whether the
port is swrial, parallel or USB?