[brailleblaster] Re: Native libraries for the Mac

Alex and other  porters,

I want the binaries for liblouis, liblouisutdml and libxml2 built on
your machine. For the Mac this would be the .dylib files. for Windows it
would be .dll files. All the other files are junk as far as
BrailleBlaster is concerned. I have them and they are
platform-independent. I also have the .so files for Linux.

John

My websites:
GodTouches Digital Ministry, Inc. http://www.godtouches.org
Abilitiessoft, Inc. http://www.abilitiessoft.com