[brailleblaster] Re: Minimum Features for a Usable Release

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 09:32:03 -0600

Alex,

Sure. The autotools procedure of configure, make make install works on
the Mac. With liblouisutdml you might have trouble with pkg-config. It
was missing on Leopard, but it may be on Snow Leopard.

Windows is the real problem, though it isn['t hard if you know what you
are doing. The Eclipse plugin would be useful for that situation.

John