[brailleblaster] Re: Improved GUI

  • From: François Ouellette <braille@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 08:30:30 -0400

John: thanks for the tip about code formatting, I will keep in mind
readability of the code for users of a Braille display. Putting the
updated program modules in a clone may be the best approach. I also
keep a list of all the program files that get changed. While adding
new GUI features I also make sure the command-line version still
works. Regression testing is good!

François.