[brailleblaster] Re: Improved GUI

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 23:13:48 -0500

Hi Francois,,

Thanks for the update. Here are a few thoughts.

It would be good to indent four spaces instead of a full tab stop. This
sems to be gaining favor, and it also makes the code easier to read on a
Braille display.

I'm thinking that I should give you commit privelege, so we can start
testing your code for accessibility with various screenreaders. Unless
you are already writing your code in a clone of the repository, you
would have to create one and then copy the classes into the appropriate
subdirectories. If you create new classes you will have to add them to
the repository. Let me know if you have questions.

John