[brailleblaster] Re: Does the VP Tiger Do Double-Sided embossing?

  • From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 08:31:54 +0000

I have a tiger cub jr and it can only do single side and I believe the standard
cub is the same.

Well that certainly is the case for it doing it automatically, however I don't
know if it would support double sided embossing via the technique of printing
the odd numbered pages first and then requesting you feed the output back in
other side up and then prints the even pages on the back. While it may work for
standard printers, I don't know if embossers could support it as you would need
to ensure the dots don't land on top of dots on the other side.

Michael Whapples