[brailleblaster] Re: Building for different versions

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 19:03:24 -0400

Scott,

I know Office 2010 will run under Windows 8 so I am betting that Visual
Studio 2010 will too. I also have a running version of the consumer preview.
If I have a little bit of time to play with it tomorrow I will see what I
can find out. Are you using NVDA as your screen reader?

John, do you know if the express versions of Visual Studio will give you
what you need to build with? I have the professional version of 2008 but not
2010.

Best regards from Ohio, U.S.A.,

Vic
E-mail: vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx