[brailleblaster] Re: Best GUI controls for screen readers

  • From: François Ouellette <braille@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 08:34:00 -0400

Vic: I worked on the Recent Document class, the last push makes the
most recent file displayed by default in the box. When you press a
key, for example b it will bring in the first file name in the list
starting with b. It will also highlight it in the droplist if you open
it. I am working on adding a Cancel button and as you requested.

François.