[bookshare-discuss] Re: wow

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 15:53:13 -0700

That sounds like a great series!

Lori C.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Estelnalissi
  To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2010 2:53 PM
  Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: wow

  Dear Patti,

  Patti, you are one prolific reader and downloader!

  Since so many books are being added every day,, I wanted to mention in case
you haven't seen it, that books 1 through three of the Emerald Ballad series,
  Song of the Silent Harp, Heart of the Lonely Exile, and Land of a Thousand
Dreams,

   have been approved. Book four Sons of an Ancient Glory, is awaiting approval
and I've started proofing the last book, #5, Dawn of the Golden Promise, which
I should have finished by Monday, give or take. I've loved reading these books.
I'll be sorry to see the series end. I'm wondering if Morgan will ever walk or
have more children, if Nora will survive, If Brian Walsh, the nasty crime boss
will be stopped and his wife ever find happiness and be appreciated, If Daniel
and Tierney will find sweethearts, if Tierny will survive his wild streak, and
so much more. I have several guesses, but I hope the author will surprise me
with plot turns I don't anticipate.

  Always with love,

  Lissi