[bookshare-discuss] Re: wow

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 16:26:54 -0500

Wow, Patti!  That is amazing!

Sue S.

----- Original Message -----
From: Patti Johnson
To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2010 2:58 PM
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] wow

I went to see how many books I have downloaded in the last month;  I
couldn't find that but I did fine an entire list of all the books I have
ever downloaded from Bookshare.  I couldn't believe it, of course I didn't
look at the list, just the last page to see when I actually started
downloading.  To date I have downloaded 5654 books, and the first one was
downloaded in August of 2002;  it was a classic, Caddie Woodlawn by Carol
Hyrie Brink.
Amazing!
Patti

the silver-haired head is a crown of glory, if it is found in the way of
righteousness.  Proverbs 16-31

23:45:00