[bookshare-discuss] what kind of scanner do you have

  • From: "traci" <season@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 07:51:21 -0700

Hi all,
I refuse to give up on contributing to the library. I'm just curious. For those
of you who contribute or scsn s lot, what kind of scanner do you have?
All-in-one?Flatbed? Epson? Lexmark? HP? Brother etc. I'm considering purchasing
a new scanner because I'm so annoyed with the way this scans my books. I may
scan a few higher quality books to see if the problem persists but your input
is valuable to me. Thanks. I had an HP officejet 5650  before and it lasted
four years and stopped printing for some reason. i replaced the cartrige but
that didn't fix the problem, then my mischievous kids dropped it whilr we were
moving so it was toast.