[bookshare-discuss] Re: unsubscribe

  • From: "Dinky" <dinky88@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 21:21:54 -0400

I feel that way too, Cindy.  I love to play, but truly, Cindy, would never
wish to chase someone away. I just love books and scanning and reading
planning. Cindy, if they decide it's you and me, we can always write
privately.  Don't be scared, Cindy.  I'm a perfectly harmless totally blind
lady and only a little crazy.  *smile*
Dinky