[bookshare-discuss] Re: two links, one author.

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 22:07:33 -0700

There are quite a few of these instances where the spelling might be a
little off on one or there might be a middle initial in one but not the
other, but they're both the same. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.