[bookshare-discuss] to whoever scanned The White Mare (book 1 of the Dalriada trilogy)

  • From: Linda Stover <liamskitten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 10:18:15 -0600

Hello,
This is directed to the excellent individual who began scanning the
Dalriada trilogy.  I'm sorry if this seems o/t to post on list, but on
the new site, when you click on the member info, you don't have access
to an E-mail as was the case before, making private contact difficult.

Do you intend to finish the trilogy?  I have the other two novels, but
if you're willing to finish, I will gladly cede it to you, as I have
quite a bit of scanning on my plate at the moment.  Thanks very much.
Courtney
P.S.: And thanks so much for scanning the first The Power And The
Pattern book; another series I've wanted to read but haven't had the
time to scan.