[bookshare-discuss] Re: the best books I read in 2011

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2012 23:43:29 -0600

Jamie, great list! Here's my fifteen favorites of the books I read during 2011. All of them are on Bookshare. smile.

Back of Beyond by C. J. Box
For Freedom: The Story of a French Spy by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley
The Lost Songs by Caroline Cooney
Sergeant Rex by Mike Dowling
Leo and the Lesser Lion by Sandra Forrester
All the Way Home by Patricia Reilly Giff
I Will Plant You A Lilac Tree by Laura Hillman
Thunder Dog by Michael Hingson and Susy Flory
Warchild by Karin Lowachee
Burndive by Karin Lowachee
The Bomb In My Garden by Mahdi Obeidi and Kurt Pitzer
Between Shades of Gray by Ruth Sepetys
The Help by Kathryn Stockett
Claws by Will Weaver
Farm Team by Will Weaver