[bookshare-discuss] Re: status of PQ books

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 10:25:49 -0700

Sharon,

Be sure to encourage other colleges ad universities to partner with Bookshare
both in their DSRC and their publishing houses if they have any. My Bookshare
members who ar students insist that when their DSRC scans and proofs a book for
them that the DSRC send  copy to Bookshare

Scott Rains
Benetech Fellow, Bookshare Volunteer Department