[bookshare-discuss] ssue with the BrailleNote

  • From: kelby carlson <kelbycarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 14:34:20 -0600 (CST)

Dear List,

When I'm on the new Bookshare site with my BrailleNote, navigating is no problem. However, when I try to exit the Internet and go to the Main Menu, my BrailleNote freezes and I have to reset it. This doesn't happen with anything except the new Bookshare. Nes anyone else have this problem? How Can i fix it?

Kelby

"Oh Adam's sons, how cleverly you defend yourself from all that might do you good."

--Aslan the Lion

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! --
http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---