[bookshare-discuss] Re: sorry, need list info

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <kellhart@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 22:19:56 -0600

Hi Sue,
I don't know that this list has a specific moderator, although the Bookshare
staff could certainly step in if things got out of hand in some way. Btw
just to clarify, my job on the volunteer list is to help people out and
answer their questions. I don't have authority to discipline anyone or throw
them off the list or anything like that. <grin> I just wanted you to know
that in case you were thinking I should have done something about the
arguing. <lol>
Kellie