[bookshare-discuss] Re: sd cards

  • From: "Peninnah Fleischer" <peggyfleischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 14:46:03 -0400

Do you know of any other brand  that the M40 BL will  like? I do have one
Sandisk  1 gig card. I also have a Sandisk USB card reader for my computer.

Peninnah Fleischer

Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may
abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

Romans 15:13