[bookshare-discuss] Re: sd cards

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 21:12:56 -0400

Hi, Rick. I know others have probably already answered you, but I'm another
person who uses a 1GB card in my Braille Lite. I heard someone on another
list saying they worked, so I took my chances and bought one. It does work
and that's what I use. I really do have a library at my fingertips now!
<smile> When I have all these books on my laptop, I thought it was the
greatest thing and still do, but it's even greater when a large number of
those can actually go right with me wherever I go. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Email & Windows/MSN Messenger: mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx Skype mercy0421 AIM