[bookshare-discuss] Re: sd cards

  • From: Pat Ferguson <patferguson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 12:58:26 -0500

Hi Peninna,

I've never heard of that brand before.

I do know that there are different speeds of compact flash cards and SD cards.

The only way you will know what brands work is to try them.

Pat Ferguson

At 01:46 PM 3/24/2007, you wrote:
I was wondering if the ones from Crucial will work??

Peninnah Fleischer

Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

Romans 15:13