[bookshare-discuss] Re: reading problems

  • From: "Traci Evans" <season@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 03:55:09 -0700

Hi and gthanks
No matter what I tried it wouldn't open.  I even redownloaded it.  I clicked on
the file and then victor reader soft studdered and I got that not responding
message.  So I went in and reset the preferences to bks2.  That reall sucks
because I am sick of vrs stopping on me.  I was reading a great David Baldacci
book and just when a myriad of questions were about to be addressed, bam! it
stopped. I closed out and reloaded and two pages in, stop!