[bookshare-discuss] reading books on your pc these days

  • From: Traci Evans <season@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 17:05:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all.

II know it has been quite a while since I posted last. I need your help. I have
a new laptop and tried downloading vrs onto it (victor reader soft.) I keep
getting an error message, accdess denied. I understand there is to be no
further development with this product. Does this mean we can no longer download
it if we don't have it already installed? I have an external hard drive with
the files saved but I am sure that trying to install it that way won't work.
How are ppl reading bookshare books on their pc nowadays? Oddly enough, I
haven't read a bookshare book in a long timne. I go into the marke and either
purchase them from google books or I do the audible thing. another way i read
them is with the ipod and read2go. so again, how does one read books on their
pc and what do i do to get victor reader soft nstalled?
also, hope all of you are well.  Take care and somebody, please respond.