[bookshare-discuss] question about progress of a couple of books

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 13:34:47 -0600

Hi, all, I'm wondering if work to get Return from Witch Mountain and Don't Call
me Katie Rose are still in the process of being scanned?  They were on the list
back in the summer.  I wasn't receiving mail on this list for a while, so if
anybody mentioned these books, I didn't hear.  They are both books I want to
read and they are by Alexander Key and Lenora Mattingly Weber.  Thanks for any
news of these and have a blessed day.