[bookshare-discuss] proportion of fiction to nonfiction

  • From: "Rick Roderick" <rickrod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 09:39:45 -0400

I am curious about something. When I looked at the Bookshare updates, I notice more fiction than nonfiction most of the time. What I am wondering is this: In the publishing world, what are the proportions. I am thinking of this in terms of major publishers. I know that a lot of nonfiction comes out of the smaller companies and university presses. To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank Email to bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx