[bookshare-discuss] Re: problem with scanned book

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 11:04:58 -0500

Hi, Lou! An easy way to fix it would be to do a find and replace in Word,
Control-H.  Put the sequence in the find field, and leave the replace field
blank.  Alternatively, you could just use the text file for submission.
Thankfully, validators can upload txt files in rtf format.  Hope this helps!

Jana