[bookshare-discuss] problem with loading the bookshare daisy Bible on the Victor Stream

  • From: "rafrost" <robini71@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 23:07:23 -0400

Hi,
I was just wondering if anyone else had tried loading any of Bookshare's
offerings of the Bible onto a victor Stream.  When I've tried to load the
book I experience an error for which there doesn't seem to be a work around.
If anyone has had any greater success with this or could shed any light on
what's gone wrong I'd be most appreciative.
Robin