[bookshare-discuss] Re: problem downloading files.

  • From: "Pavi Mehta" <pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 11:26:18 -0700

Hi Siobhan,

I looked into the title history for Kissing Kate to see if I could
figure out something from there - but it all looks in order.

Carrie offered one potential answer to the mystery of the missing file -
she says the file might have been saved in a "hidden" location on your
computer.

Have you tried doing a search? She suggested searching for the word
Kissing or Kate to see if it turns up.

Let us know if it doesn't work and we'll see what else we can think of!

All good things,

Pavi Mehta

Volunteer Coordinator, Bookshare

Benetech