[bookshare-discuss] Re: problem downloading files.

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 12:45:36 -0500

This happened to me a couple of times. I logged off of bookshare, logged back
in, released the book, and then, tried to download it again. This didn't work
the first time, but, finally, after about three cycles of this, it did.

Shannon
I am only one; but still I am one. I can not do everything, but I can do
something. And, because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the
something I can do.
Everet Edward Hale