[bookshare-discuss] Re: page numbering

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2010 11:00:22 -0700

Hi, Sue, I would rather not have print pagination if I'm reading fiction but
in non-fiction, particularly textbooks, one has to have ink-print pagination
because if you were writing a citation after quoting from the text, they
expect you to put in the page number. Braille pagination will mean nothing
to them. As for cookbooks, I got used to seeing print as well as Braille
pagination. Regards, Kim. P.S.: Okay, I can think of an exception for
putting in print pagination into fiction and again its for purposes of
footnoting or writing a citation. K.