[bookshare-discuss] Re: page number top or bottom?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 16:35:58 -0800 (PST)

Now I have two points of view (smile). When the rest
of you have some time, would you please weigh in on
the page number location question? Always on the top
of the page, no matter where they are in the book, or
on the bottom of the page if that is where they are in
the book? Always in the left corner, or on the right
or the middle if that is where they are in the book?

Thank you all.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com