[bookshare-discuss] Re: [other] Your book has been accepted

  • From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 00:56:52 -0800

I received the following in my mailbox and was quite thrilled on behalf of
any and al who love fantasy who have an opportunity to read this book:

> Dear Eric,
>
> We are pleased to inform you that your submission of The Amulet of
> Samarkand (Bartimaeus Trilogy, Book 1) by Jonathan Stroud has been
> reviewed and accepted for Publication on Bookshare.org.  Eligible members
> of the Bookshare.org community now have the opportunity to enjoy your book
> in an accessible format.

And what an opportunity it is!  As I said when I initially submitted this
book, if you have ever even thought you might like to give the fantasy genre
a try, do read this book.  It's the best fantasy book I've read in years.