[bookshare-discuss] Re: ot Baen books

  • From: "Marcus Williams" <marcus72@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 20:00:57 -0600

Hi Mike,
Here is some information about the 1632 series and the Grantville Gazettes that I hope will be helpful. In order of internal chronology the books are:
1, 1632
2, 1633
3, 1633: The Baltic War
4, 1634: The Galileo Affair
5, 1634: The Ram Rebellion
6, 1634: The Bavarian Crisis
7, 1635: The Canon Law
There are currently 15 volumes of the Grantville Gazette available. They contain short stories set in the 1632 series in addition to fact articles about the period in which the series takes place. There is another short story collection titled Ring of Fire. A second Ring of Fire collection will be published sometime this spring.
Hope you find this helpful.
Marcus
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Riley" <m.riley39@xxxxxxxxxxx>