[bookshare-discuss] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 17:29:07 -0600

Hi Jamie,

Not Ann, but MSIE is just Internet Explorer.  Can the Mpower read HTML
files?  HTML files do not have to be downloaded to MSIE.  I download them to
my desktop, so I was wondering if she could maybe download them to her
Mpower?

I would like to help if I can, Jamie, but I imagine someone with an Mpower
BN could help more.

Regards,

Sue S.