[bookshare-discuss] newspaper beta status

  • From: Rick.Roderick@xxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 09:06:39 -0400

Peter,

I think this is mostly directed at you.  The newspaper beta has been going
on for about nine months, and the number of newspapers has grown
tremendously.  However, a lot of the major regional papers on Newsline are
not on board yet.  You had mentioned that copyright issues had to be
resolved.  Do you have any idea how long this is going to take.  When the
beta started, I was under the impression that the process would take a few
weeks to a couple of months, but it is still going on.