[bookshare-discuss] new Mack Bolan submission

  • From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 07:51:23 -0800

This has got to be the best Bolan (Executioner or SuperBolan or Stony Man
series) book I've ever read.  It's in the .rtf section awaiting validation.

I should point out this was the book I was attempting to upload and not
succeeding--apparently the Bookshare file system doesn't like the # symbol.  Or
was it the _ symbol?  I removed both, as well as any dashes.  (Like I said,
knowing exactly what's the problem would gbe very helpful.)

Here's info on the book I just submitted:

Lethal Tribute (SuperBolan #102)
Author(s): Don Pendleton, Chuck Rogers

BOOK JACKET INFORMATION:
DANCE OF DESTRUCTION

Wiped out a century ago in India, the ancient Cult of Kali has been reborn.
Organized, well-funded and with clandestine contacts in high places, these
death worshippers have an agenda of serious destruction, backed by three stolen
nuclear warheads from Pakistan.

Mack Bolan heads a covert U.S. probe to the subcontinent ££ and uncovers a
situation that borders on the supernatural: an army of invisible soldiers who
kill swiftly and silently, at once unstoppable and unseen. But Bolan deals in
facts, not fiction--and the high-tech secrets behind the mysterious cult of
killers lead to a hardcore shakedown in the heart of Calcutta, where true evil
awaits. ...
=====
Enjoy.
=====