[bookshare-discuss] Re: new

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 20:16:13 -0500

Hi, Kasondra, and welcome to Bookshare!  We would be glad to have you as a
volunteer!

I think everyone has already explained what you need to do to get started.
The volunteer list is a great place to ask questions.  Send an email to
bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the word Subscribe in the subject line.  Happy volunteering!

Jana