[bookshare-discuss] looking for THE person who requestedA Changed Man, by Francine Prose

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 00:23:31 -0700 (PDT)

Somebody at some  point in the past requested the novel  in the subject
line.It's  "a good-natured satire of liberal pieties, the radical right and the
fund-raising world. The "changed man" of the title is Vincent Nolan, a
32-year-old tattooed ex-skinhead who appears one morning in the New York
offices of World Brotherhood Watch, a foundation headed by Meyer Maslow, a
Holocaust survivor." I thought it sounded like something Roger might be
interested in scanning, but he says books he scans sits in the download pile
forever, so he's pretty much just proofing now.  I don't have the requester's
name  on my list of requesters (the novel was requested months ago; it's a wish
I transferred from one of the old lists. If no one's interested in scanning or
proofing it I'll delete it from the wish list.

Books Being Scanned List: