[bookshare-discuss] library trip

  • From: "Meka" <mekawh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 12:53:35 -0700

Hello there:

I am heading to the library at some point this week and am looking for books
to put on hold before the trip.  Like Monica, I would like to start scanning
books for other people.

I am a huge romance junkie and also read a lot of erotica, so I am certainly
not afraid of getting books with those topics.  Please let me know if there
are any books that you've been dying to get your little hands on in these
categories or other subject matter,  and I'll be happy to help out where I
can.

also let me know if you would like to validate them.

My email address is mekawh@xxxxxxxxx --  take care.

Warmly,
Meka