[bookshare-discuss] Re: languages other than Rnglish and Spanish

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 13:12:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All I have a superate question in regards to languagesMy OCR recognizes
spanish but thats not the only forieng language that it recognizes. Other
languages include German Frennch and I think Italian. Are there any boks n the
site in a languege other than spanish or english? how many make a catigory?
Thanks for any help

starting at 1¢/min.